MINISTER ÖZER DELIVERED REMARKS AT THE EDUCATION WORLD FORUM IN LONDON
Minister Özer delivered remarks at the Education World Forum in London.
- The number of students in Türkiye is larger than the population of 150 countries.
- Our priority is to boost the quality of the Turkish education system.
- Türkiye has increased participation in every level of education in the past 20 years.
- Every education system in the world is as robust as its teachers. We provide our teachers with all kinds of support for their professional and social development.
- We attach great importance to vocational training and to graduates' participation in the labor market.